Register as a curler for March 30 and put together a team:
- We have space for a maximum of 12 teams
- You’ll play two 6-end games during the day
- Registration includes continental breakfast, lunch, dinner, prizes – it’s a really fun day
- Cost is $50 pp ($75 after March 17, 2019)
- Teams are expected to raise a minimum of $1000 (which is really easy to do through raffle ticket sales and online donations!)
- Contact Tracy Johnstone to reserve your team and then register at: https://www.kurlingforkids.org/support-k4k/register-to-kurl/
Register as a (non-curling) fundraiser – sell tickets and/or solicit donations online:
- Everyone can do it – and there are great incentive prizes to be won!
- Set up a page on the K4K site and reach out to your contacts via email or social media
- If you prefer – pick up up a book or two of raffle tickets and sell them to friends, family and colleagues. Tickets are $5 each and there are incredible prizes to be won, including 2 roundtrip tickets anywhere WestJet flies!
Request ticket books: Jim Mathewson or pick up at the RMCC bar.
Register as a (non-curling) fundraiser (free): https://www.kurlingforkids.org/support-k4k/register-to-fundraise/
Coordinate a corporate sponsorship:
Do you own a business or work for a company that might want to get involved?
- There are a variety of sponsorship packages available.
- Program advertising available
- Consider organizing a corporate event.
Speak with Andy Shatilla for more information
or check here: https://www.kurlingforkids.org/support-k4k/corporate-opportunities/
Volunteer to help out with the planning and/or on Saturday March 30:
- Promote the event and fundraising to your leagues.
- Gather small prizes for the prize table or track down a bigger prize that we can raffle.
- Bake – we welcome any dessert donations for lunch and dinner!
- Donate your time on event day to help serve breakfast, lunch, dinner or assist with registration, photography and other off-ice activities.